More worryingly prescient comments from the late DJ, this time about Madonna, from 1985.
TagsAlblums Almost Livin Legend Bare Jokes Blazing Jazz Brainworm Break to the Beat Coin-Op Crack Cultcha Current Disco here Disco there Do's Donts DRUMS! DRUMS! DRUMS! Edumacational Gangsta Garms Gutter Heavy Mental Hellavision Hoop schemes Hot Ghetto Mess Ill Cinematic Interviews Japan Live shit Livin Ledge London Life Mixtapes and Mixes New Music New to me New to you Noody Women Oh - Bit of politics Old Music Opinion Prank calls Rap Radio Surprise Sex Toons Trainers Uncategorized Version Excursion Weirdness
- Doo Wop Gangsters Paradise mixtape available here: hotasballs.wordpress.com 3 weeks ago
- RT @PYMCA: This documentary looks great, I'm sure they'd appreciate any extra funding to complete the project... fb.me/20Q36nEkH 2 months ago
- @TheWrongtom - Yalright fella, is that Go-Go mix of yours still online anywhere ? 2 months ago
- @TimWestwood - Shouts for these old shows on Westwood TV goo.gl/pNC61 Did you bring a camera with you to the Peoples Club in 86 ? 4 months ago
- Jimmy Saville makes a lascivious comment about someone half his age, in 1985 soundcloud.com/hotasballs/jim… 5 months ago